Skip to content (press ENTER).
- New CTAs can be added in the CTAs post-type section.
- Once a CTA has been added, it can be pulled onto a specific page.
- The reason CTAs are added in a centralized location is to minimize editing across multiple pages when changes need to happen.
- For the component section you can add a top or bottom border, and remove top and bottom spacing.
- You can have up to 2 CTAs per section.
- For each CTA, you can select a background color to distinguish between individual CTAs.